Vitamin C Cherry Complex
Food Supplement combining Vitamin C, extracted from Acerola Cherry Fruit (not synthetically mad in a lab), together with Parsley, Blackcurrant, Elderberry and Rosehip.
The acerola cherry is naturally high in vitamin C.
Some EFSA Approved Health Claims available:
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system. It is an antioxidant which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, blood vessels, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS & VEGANS
What is vitamin C complex good for?
Vitamin C is good for the health of skin, cartilage, teeth, bone, and blood vessels. It also protects your body’s cells from damage.
Is acerola a good source of vitamin C?
Acerola is a rich source of vitamin C which is usually taken by mouth to prevent vitamin C deficiency and to treat scurvy.
What happens if we take vitamin C capsules daily?
For adults, the suggested daily amount for vitamin C is 65 to 90 milligrams (mg) a day, and the upper limit is 2,000 mg a day. Megadoses of vitamin C supplements can cause Diarrhea and Nausea.
Can I take vitamin C and zinc together?
Vitamin C and zinc together can be more effective than placebo at reducing rhinorrhoea over 5 days of treatment. Moreover, symptom relief can be faster and the product can be well tolerated.
What are the benefits of acerola cherry?
Acerola is an antioxidant nutrient that is often used to help with or prevent colds or flu.