Zinc 15mg 120 Capsules. Zinc Citrate is one of the most easily absorbed forms and it really is an essential mineral with such a variety of functions in the body.
Zinc is an antioxidant that contributes to:
- the normal function of the immune system
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails
- the maintenance of normal bones
- the maintenance of normal vision
- normal cognitive function
- normal fertility and reproduction
- the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- normal maconutrient metabolism
- normal metabolism of fatty acids
- normal metabolism of vitamin A
- normal protein synthesis
- normal DNA synthesis
- normal carbohydrate metabolism
- normal acid-base metabolism
- Zinc also has a role in the process of cell division.
So many jobs…yet we cannot store zinc in our bodies so need a constant supply. Modern farming and food processing practices have purportedly led to reduced levels in our diet and zinc levels are the body are also easily depleted by a variety of factors including stress.
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS & VEGANS
Is it OK to take 15mg of zinc a day?
Taking 15–30 mg of elemental zinc daily can develop immunity, blood sugar levels, and eye, heart, and skin health. Be better not to exceed more than 40 mg.
What are zinc capsules good for?
Zinc capsules can be used for the treatment and prevention of zinc deficiency. It may give the result including stunted growth and acute diarrhea in children, slow wound healing, and Wilson’s disease.
What is the best time to take zinc tablet?
Zinc tablets are most productive if they are taken at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after meals. Yet, if it cause stomach upset, they can be taken with a meal by consulting with your doctor.
Which zinc is best for immune system?
Vitamin Code raw zinc includes 67% of the RDA of vitamin C alongside zinc, moreover improving its skin and immune system benefits.
Can I take vitamin C and zinc together?
Vitamin C along with zinc can be more effective than placebo at reducing rhinorrhoea over 5 days of treatment. Moreover, symptom relief can be quicker and the product can be well tolerated.
What vitamins shouldn’t you take together?
Better not take zinc tablets along with copper, iron, or phosphorus supplements at the same time. To get the full benefit from each dietary supplement, it is better to keep at least 2 hours of gap between doses of these products.